The benefits of teaming up with your local hospice
By becoming a Corporate Partner you demonstrate your commitment to helping us continue providing end of life care for families throughout our community. At the same time your partnership with St Margaret’s makes a strong and positive statement about the values that underpin your organisation, and its approach to corporate social responsibility. Teaming up with a trusted and much loved local charity that reaches right into the heart of the community allows your business to:
- Position yourself positively within the community in which you operate
- Increase and strengthen brand awareness and reach
- Grow customer loyalty and potentially attract new business
- Increase sales by associating new products and services with a good cause
- Help integrate local communities with our brand and yours
- Attract, motivate and retain staff who believe in your philanthropy
- Offer team building and staff development through engagement opportunities
- Deliver a bold message to your workforce about your values and social responsibility
The nature of our work means that we are likely to have helped some of your employees, directly or indirectly, and therefore we find businesses who choose to support us gain a great level of engagement from their teams.
Our Director of Fundraising, Jo Hall, will work with your business to define what you want to achieve while supporting St Margaret’s. We want our corporate partnerships to be beneficial for both parties and we know that each business is different, so whether you’re looking for positive PR or looking to encourage team-building amongst your staff, we’ll be here to support you.
Call Jo Hall today on 01823 218859 or send an email to email@example.com to tell us how you think we can help you meet your goals, while helping us to continue providing end of life care for our community.