Our Covid-19 Promise
Read our COVID-19 Promise which outlines the measures we will put in place to ensure your safety and what you can do if an event is cancelled.
We are excited to be able to hold events this year for our wonderful supporters, albeit on a slightly smaller scale due to restrictions and reduced capacity.
We wanted to let you know the steps we will be taking to ensure all of our events are Covid-19 Secure, protecting our supporters, volunteers and staff.
Covid Secure steps - we will:
- Plan as many events as possible using a hybrid model. This means if a physical event is cancelled your place will automatically transfer to a virtual alternative.
- Use digital technology to minimise the amount of physical contact needed at events. For example, registering participants at events.
- Conduct Covid-19 risk assessments to take all reasonable steps to protect our staff, volunteers, supporters and others from Covid-19.
- Follow government guidelines at all times. This does mean that elements of an event could change at the last minute but we will always endeavour to let our event participants know as soon as possible before the event.
- Ask everyone safety questions at the start of an event. Anyone displaying symptoms of Covid-19 will be asked to leave or denied entry.
- Ensure social distancing will be achievable at events.
- All participants will be asked to wear masks or face coverings indoors at all of our events.
- Ensure hand sanitiser will always be available at arrival and exit points at all our events.
We will continue to monitor government guidelines and reserve the right to enforce the following measures if required:
- Only accept pre-registrations at events
- Not accept cash at events and use contactless methods of payment when selling merchandise.
- Reduce the number of people able to take part and stagger timings, for example registration and group activity in no more than 30 people.