St Margaret’s is looking for people to join the team who will bring their skills, talent and enthusiasm to the heart of our organisation as we respond to the changing needs of our community.
This is a voluntary role.
If you have experience of and enjoy baking cakes and can share in our vision and enthusiasm to make a difference, we would love to talk to you about this role and the work of St Margaret’s.
What we offer
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- A comprehensive training and development package
- Additional training courses can be attended if appropriate to the role
- Broadening skills, knowledge and expertise working alongside a diverse range of professions
- Enhance your CV
- Training expenses paid for food safety training
- Support from your service coordinator
- Regular update opportunities including. newsletters and events
- Apron will be provided.
- The commitment of a cake making volunteer is flexible according to your availability but is required once a fortnight, between 9am and 2pm
- You are required to attend induction and update training
Brief description of main tasks and activities
The Cake Making Volunteer to be creative in batch cooking of cakes, biscuits and other pastries to be served to St Margaret’s patients and visitors and staff.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- People skills
- Attention to detail
- Willing to undertake Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate and Food Standards Agency Allergen Certificate including Natasha’s Law.
How to apply
If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity please complete an application form by clicking the button below.
If you have any questions about this role, or require a paper copy of the application, please contact the Volunteering Team on 01823 333822 / 01935 709480 or email email@example.com.