We are excited to announce that some of our shops are now open. In order to keep our customers, staff and volunteers safe we have put in place the following measures:
- There is a limit to the number of staff, volunteers and customers allowed in our shops at any one time. Please see the signage on the front of each shop for details.
- Please do not visit us if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus.
- We are asking everyone to maintain a 2 metre distance from others in line with the Government guidance on social distancing.
- Please shop alone where possible.
- Follow any arrows or guidance inside the shop.
- Sanitiser is available for use in all of our shops.
- Use contactless for transactions wherever possible.
- Our donations are being quarantined before they are opened and sorted. Please be aware we may have to suspend accepting donations if we are unable to accommodate them however we are working hard to receive as much as possible.
- We are operating reduced opening hours and closing during lunch in order to protect our staff and volunteers when re-stocking.
- We may close our shops when deliveries or collections are being made.
Find out which shops are opening here. Thank you for your loyalty.