Elf yourself to a St Margaret’s Christmas Tree Collection!
This Christmas, we’re branching out and offering you the opportunity to have your real Christmas tree collected in aid of St Margaret's and other local charities* – saving you the bother of disposing of it in the New Year!
The St Margaret's Hospice Christmas Tree Crew will be collecting Christmas trees on Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 January 2024! Our volunteers will collect in the following postcodes:
- BA20, BA21 and BA22 8 and BA22 9 (Yeovil area)
- BA16 (Street area)
- BA5 (Wells area)
- BA6 (Glastonbury area)
- TA1, TA2 and TA3 (Taunton)
- TA4 1, TA4 2 and TA4 3 (wider Taunton area)
- TA5 2 (West Somerset)
- TA6 3, TA6 4, TA6 5 and TA6 7 (Bridgwater area)
- TA7 (Sedgemoor area) New to our collections!
- TA10, TA11 (Langport & Somerton area)
- TA12, TA13, TA14, TA15, TA16, TA17, TA18, TA19, TA20 (Chard & Ilminster area)
- TA21 8 and TA21 9 (Wellington area)
BOOK YOUR TREE COLLECTION HERE
||Bookings close on Tuesday 9 January 2024 at midnight.
We would welcome a donation for collecting your tree
Your donation will make a real difference for patients in your local community and...
*After costs, at least 90% of the monies raised will go to the hospice and up to 10% is donated to other local charities.