Festive Fundraisers - Sparkle this Christmas with St Margaret’s Hospice Care
Christmas is a time when friends and families come together, making memories to last a lifetime. However, some Somerset families facing a life-limiting illness may not be able to share the warm, happy feelings most of us associate with Christmas.
Please help St Margaret Hospice Care make each day count this Christmas by taking part in our ‘Sparkle this Christmas’ fundraising campaign.
You can help us raise vital funds by:
- Holding a ‘Sparkle this Christmas’ day and wear something that sparkles - our new twist on Christmas Jumper Day!
- Putting on a Sparkly Christmas mince pie and cake sale
- Using our Easy Christmas Card – it saves you the expense, time and environmental impact of purchasing a large number of Christmas Cards. Instead of sending Christmas cards this year, use our Sparkly Easy Christmas Card and ask friends and colleagues to donate. You can download your 'Easy Christmas Card' to print below, or email email@example.com to have our 'Easy Christmas Card' sent to you in the post along with a donation form.
- Join our fun Santa Dash 4k run on Sunday 8 December click here to book and for further information
- Send a eco-friendly eCard to a friend, family member or your whole office.
Download your fundraising pack:
For more information or to request FREE fundraising pack, call 0845 345 9671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Without our wonderful fundraisers, St Margaret’s Hospice Care would be unable to care for over 4,900 people each year.