|What will you be doing
This role will enable St Margaret’s Hospice to increase donated income by encouraging Public Houses within a defined area to support our fundraising activities.
Countywide available, location to be decided on application.
Various times to suit applicants, no set hours required
To suit applicant.
This role is extremely varied, and you will be able to set your own timetable, and make suggestions. It requires you to meet with local landlords of public houses in a defined area to encourage them to:
- Have a blue collecting tin.
- Run a fundraising activity such as quiz night, darts tournament or BBQ.
- Support fundraising events such as the Mendip Men’s Walk through team entries.
- Donate prizes for Tombolas and Raffles.
- Promote our events on noticeboards.
- Further suggestions welcomed….
Communication, organisational and event management skills.
No special qualifications or experience needed. The role may be ideal for you if:
- You enjoy meeting people.
- You are friendly and outgoing.
- You enjoy variety.
- You are keen to raise vital funds for people living with a life limiting illness.
- You want to help with fundraising in your local area.
For more information or to apply please contact Susan Bickle:
Phone - 01935 709182
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Post - Vol admin, St Margaret’s Hospice Care, Heron Drive, Taunton, TA1 5HA
Or apply for this volunteer role by completing the form below.