Enter the Monumental Sunflower Raffle to support St Margaret's Hospice Care and The Wellington Monument project.
The income raised from the Monumental Sunflower Raffle will go towards St Margaret’s Hospice Care, helping us support over 3,800 people across Somerset each year and The Wellington Monument Appeal, who are fundraising to carry out a full repair on the monument, ensuring it continues to be an iconic local landmark and is enjoyed for generations to come.
Enter the Monumental Sunflower Raffle for a chance to win fabulous prizes.
Over 40 prizes including:
- 1962 E-type Jaguar Driving experience
- Helicopter, glider and balloon flights
- 7,000ft Tandem Skydive
- 2 ½ hour walk with alpacas
- Bespoke art piece by local artist
- Somerset County Cricket tickets
- Butcher, Restaurant & Pub Vouchers
- Private Sunset Tour of Wellington Monument
Many thanks to all of the prize donors and local businesses that are supporting this by selling tickets.
Raffle Tickets cost £1 each and can be purchased from:
- Bishops Hull Butchers, Post Office & Stores, Bishops Hull TA1 5EP
- DMA Stairlifts, 8B Castle Road, Chelston Business Park, Wellington TA21 9JQ
- Fine Fabrics, 2 Magdalene St, Taunton TA1 1SE
- Maitland Walker LLP, 22 The Parks, Minehead TA24 8BT
- Maitland Walker LLP, 17 The Crescent, Taunton TA1 4EB
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym, 153-156 East Reach, Taunton TA1 3HT
- Taunton Uniforms, 144B East Reach, Taunton TA1 3HT
- The Barber Co, 11A Silver St, Taunton TA1 3DH
- The Old Inn, Bishop's Hull, Taunton TA1 5EG
- Willowbrook Garden Centre, West Buckland Rd, West Buckland, Wellington TA21 9HX
- Wellington Nissan, Chelston Business Park, Wellington TA21 9JE
- The Fundraising Team at St Margaret’s Hospice, Heron Drive, Bishops Hull, Taunton TA1 5HA, ring Juliet Greene on 01823 365 615 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to sell tickets or have a venue that could help with selling, please let Juliet Greene know by ringing 01823 365615 or email email@example.com