Maintenance Assistants – Hospice Estates or Retail sites
£17,474.86 per annum full time
Are you an experienced Maintenance Assistant who shares our values and looking for your next and rewarding challenge?
In this exciting position you will join our friendly, estates and facilities team to support the delivery of a customer focused and efficient estates maintenance service to St Margaret’s Hospice Care and subsidiary companies.
Taunton Hospice Estates
37 hours per week - £17,474.86 per annum
Yeovil Hospice Estates
24 hours per week - £11,335.04 per annum
22.5 hours per week - £10.626.60 per annum
The Maintenance Assistant will:
- Provide an in-house customer-focused maintenance and repair service efficiently and to cost.
- Comply with health and safety regulations, making sure they are safe for patients, staff and visitors.
- Have recent experience and knowledge of daily building maintenance tasks and ongoing repairs.
- Have a full driving licence and ability to travel to all our sites and locations in Somerset, company vehicles are available.
In return we offer a rewarding role in a stimulating and positive working environment, the opportunity to develop new skills, and the satisfaction of supporting the St. Margaret’s team to help make each day count for individuals and families in Somerset. Some of the benefits we provide include:
- The opportunity to remain in NHS pension scheme if already contributing (or have been within last 12 months). Alternatively you can join the Hospice pension plan.
- Free car parking
- Confidential free 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
For more information please email Lynn Tanswell, Head of Estates at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20 November 2019
Interviews: week commencing 2 December 2019
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for more than one of these positions please complete one application form and detail the roles you would like to apply for.
Please click the links below to download a Job Description, Application Pack and Diversity Monitoring Form:
Job Description - Hospice Estates Taunton or Yeovil
Job Description - Retail Sites
Diversity Monitoring Form
Alternatively, please contact our 24-hour recruitment line on (01823) 365627 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Please return your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to HR Department, St Margaret’s Hospice, Heron Drive, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 5HA.
Applicants are strongly advised to read the following documents before applying:
Guidelines for Applicants
How we use your personal information