Hours: 30 per week
Salary: £17,607 per annum (based on full-time salary of £21,716)
A fantastic opportunity is available at St Margaret's Hospice, for an HR Coordinator to join our busy HR team.
We are looking for someone with an HR qualification (CPP/CIPD) or someone who is working towards an HR Qualification, as well as having recent and relevant experience of working in an HR environment including direct dealings with employee relation matters.
The successful candidate will be providing generalist HR support and advice across a number of different areas of responsibility and service provision, and so must have the ability to plan and organise their own time and workload effectively.
Working as part of a small, busy team there will be opportunities for you to get involved with projects and initiatives outside of the day to day operational support, helping to expand your knowledge and develop your skill set.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for their specific areas of the business.
- Act as co-ordinator with the Payroll Department.
- Be the first point of contact in dealing with staff queries, supporting each stage of the employee lifecycle.
- Uphold and promote the Values of the Organisation through effective and efficient HR support.
- Have proven skills in being able to manage a varied workload and the ability to re-prioritise at short notice.
- Be able to establish credible and personable relationships across the Organisation.
What we offer
In return we offer a rewarding role in a stimulating and positive working environment, with active support for training and opportunities to develop new skills, while knowing that you are helping to make each day count for individuals and families in Somerset.
- If eligible you will be automatically enrolled in the Hospice pension plan.
Confidential and free 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family offering:
- Legal, Financial and Medical Information and Advice
- A Vitality & Wellbeing health portal
For more information or an informal chat, please get in touch with Wendy Jones - Senior HR Advisor by calling 01823 345914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 29 January 2021
Interviews: w/c 15 February 2021
How to apply
Please click the links below to download a Job Description, Application Pack and Diversity Monitoring Form:
Diversity Monitoring Form
Alternatively, please contact our 24-hour recruitment line on (01823) 365627 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Please return your completed Application Pack and Diversity Monitoring Form either to the email address above or post to HR Department, St Margaret’s Hospice, Heron Drive, Bishop's Hull, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 5HA.
Applicants are strongly advised to read the following documents before applying:
Guidelines for Applicants
How we use your personal information