Hours: 30 per week
Salary: £15,313 per annum (based on full-time salary of £18,887)
A fantastic opportunity is available at St Margaret's Hospice, for an HR Administrator to become an integral part of the HR Team.
We are ideally looking for someone with an HR qualification (CPP/CIPD) or with experience of working in a busy office environment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for HR processes and excellent attention to detail. Given the variety this role offers, there will be opportunities for you to expand your knowledge and develop your skill set.
This is an opportunity to start your HR career or build on your knowledge of HR if you already have experience within an HR administration role.
The successful candidate will:
- Carry out generalist HR administration duties.
- Work closely with the HR Coordinators to provide timely and effective support to all areas of the hospice.
- Be able to collate data and generate reports.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Have proven skills in being able to manage a varied workload and the ability to re-prioritise at short notice.
What we offer
In return we offer a rewarding role in a stimulating and positive working environment, with active support for training and opportunities to develop new skills, while knowing that you are helping to make each day count for individuals and families in Somerset.
- If eligible you will be automatically enrolled in the Hospice pension plan.
Confidential and free 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family offering:
- Legal, Financial and Medical Information and Advice
- A Vitality & Wellbeing health portal
For more information or an informal chat, please get in touch with Wendy Jones - Senior HR Advisor by calling 01823 345914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 29 January 2021
Interviews: w/c 8 February 2021
How to apply
Please click the links below to download a Job Description, Application Pack and Diversity Monitoring Form:
Diversity Monitoring Form
Alternatively, please contact our 24-hour recruitment line on (01823) 365627 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Please return your completed Application Pack and Diversity Monitoring Form either to the email address above or post to HR Department, St Margaret’s Hospice, Heron Drive, Bishop's Hull, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 5HA.
Applicants are strongly advised to read the following documents before applying:
Guidelines for Applicants
How we use your personal information