By choosing to support St Margaret’s you do something incredible: your support makes a real difference in people’s lives right here in Somerset.
It’s important to us that you know how much we value your support – whether you make occasional donations, donate regularly by direct debit, have pledged to leave us a gift in your Will, volunteer at our fundraising events – or put on your own event on our behalf! We can’t provide the compassionate care for our patients and their families without you.
The St Margaret’s Hospice Supporter Promise is a demonstration of our commitment to hold ourselves to the highest standards, across every area of our work. We welcome your feedback to help us maintain these high standards. If we ever fall short of this promise to you please let us know and we will do all we can to put it right.
We aspire to always:
Maintain the highest standards in our fundraising
- As a member of the Fundraising Regulator, St Margaret's Hospice has made a public promise to adhere to their Fundraising Promise and codes of practice, and we make sure that all fundraisers, volunteers and third parties working with us to raise funds do too.
- We hope that our membership will build trust and confidence in charitable giving and, ultimately, encourage more people to provide vital support for patients and their families facing a life shortening illness in Somerset.
Protect your privacy and personal data
- Your information is safe with us. We will always treat it in a safe, secure, sensitive and confidential way.
- We will never share or sell your personal information to third parties for the purpose of their marketing or fundraising.
- Our full privacy notice is available on our website.
Be flexible and responsive
- We hope you'll want to hear more about our work. We'll always be clear about how we'll communicate with you.
- If you tell us you'd rather not be contacted, or you'd rather we didn't contact you in a certain way, we'll act on your wishes.
- You can change your mind about what you receive from us at any time.
- We will always listen to what you have to say. If we have made a mistake we will apologise. If we need to make changes we will.
- We have a procedure for dealing with complaints, and should you ever need to make a complaint or give us feedback, we will listen, respond and take action.
- We have a dedicated Supporter Experience team who will respond to all queries in an honest, friendly, professional and efficient way.
We are always ready to listen
Whether you want to change the way St Margaret’s Hospice contacts you, or tell us about something we could improve, our Supporter Experience team will be happy to hear from you. You can get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01935 709485.
Compliments, comments and complaints
Should you have any concerns about the way we fundraise, we have a robust complaints process and encourage you to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unsatisfied with the way we handle your concerns, you can also contact the independent regulator, the Fundraising Regulator.
Your feedback helps us ensure everyone has the best possible experience with St Margaret’s Hospice Care.