...Walk, Jog or Run it!
Take on this new Challenge for 2021 for St Margaret’s - across England's South West Peninsular. It's 100km from Minehead in Somerset, down to the seaside town of Dawlish on the southern coast of Devon, with some ups and downs of Exmoor and the meandering Exe Valley in between.
You'll get full support all the way with marquee rest stops, free food & drink, and a huge welcome and celebration at the finish line after an amazing journey.
You can join up individually or as a team and it's up to you how you complete it, walk, jog or run or perhaps a complete mixture? However you decide to tackle the challenge, with every step you’ll be helping to raise vital funds for our patients and their families across Somerset.
100km Full Challenge, with Half and Quarter options also available - there's a South West Challenge for all.
There is a deposit to pay at the time of booking to secure your place.
- Full challenge: £15 registration fee
- Half challenge: £10 registration fee
- Quarter challenge: £5 registration fee
- Rest stops with drink and snacks provided
- All meals/ food included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Pre-event training support + app
Your sponsorship committment
By signing up to this event you are agreeing to raise a minimum sponsorship amount dependant on the distance you register to complete. You are also agreeing that St Margaret's Hospice Care will be in receipt of at least 50% of this amount by Friday 2 July 2021.
- Full challenge: Minimum sponsorship £595 per person
- Half challenge: Minimum sponsorship £395 per person
- Quarter challenge: Minimum sponsorship £245 per person
For more information download the event factsheet here.
Your challenge your choice
- Choose your distance
- Choose your start point
- Daylight options available
- Camping options available
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR PLACE ON THE COAST 2 COAST CHALLENGE
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read our Coast 2 Coast Ultra Challenge Terms and Conditions here before booking your place.
Our Covid-19 Promise
Our COVID-19 Promise outlines the measures we will put in place to ensure your safety and what you can do if an event is cancelled. Click here to read our COVID-19 Promise.